Tuesday 12 March 2019

100 Best Loved Hymns 1. Sweet Hour Prayer 2. All Hail Power of Jesus Name 3. Christ the Lord Is Risen Today 4. To God Be the Glory 5. All Creature of Our God and King 6. Alleluia Sing to Jesus 7. This Is My Father's World 8. I Know Whom I Have Believed 9. Spirit of God Descend Upon My Heart 10. Sing Praise to God Who Reigns Above 11. I Must Tell Jesus 12. We Gather Together 13. Lift Every Voice and Sing 14. I Sing the Mighty Power of God 15. Jesus Keep Me Near the Cross 16. More Love to Thee O Christ 17. Near to the Heart of God 18. There Is a Wideness in God's Mercy 19. Rejoice You Pure Heart 20. Praise Him, Praise Him 21. Face to Face with Christ My Savior 22. Abide with Me 23. Come Christians Join and Sing 24. When We All Get to Heaven 25. My Jesus I Love Thee 26. Softly and Tenderly 27. Heavenly Sunlight 28. For the Beauty of the Earth 29. He Leadeth Me 30. Higher Ground 31. I Know That My Redeemer Liveth 32. Morning Has Broken 33. When Morning Gilds the Skies

100 Best Loved Hymns 
1. Sweet Hour Prayer
2. All Hail Power of Jesus Name 3. Christ the Lord Is Risen Today 4. To God Be the Glory 5. All Creature of Our God and King 6. Alleluia Sing to Jesus 7. This Is My Father's World 8. I Know Whom I Have Believed 9. Spirit of God Descend Upon My Heart 10. Sing Praise to God Who Reigns Above 11. I Must Tell Jesus 12. We Gather Together 13. Lift Every Voice and Sing 14. I Sing the Mighty Power of God 15. Jesus Keep Me Near the Cross 16. More Love to Thee O Christ 17. Near to the Heart of God 18. There Is a Wideness in God's Mercy 19. Rejoice You Pure Heart 20. Praise Him, Praise Him 21. Face to Face with Christ My Savior 22. Abide with Me 23. Come Christians Join and Sing 24. When We All Get to Heaven 25. My Jesus I Love Thee 26. Softly and Tenderly 27. Heavenly Sunlight 28. For the Beauty of the Earth 29. He Leadeth Me 30. Higher Ground 31. I Know That My Redeemer Liveth 32. Morning Has Broken 33. When Morning Gilds the Skies


No comments:

Post a Comment

are we in the end times of the bible 2 california earthquakes 6.4 followed by 7.1 magnitude today and lots of aftershocks

are we in the end times of the bible 2 california earthquakes 6.4 followed by 7.1 magnitude today and  lots of aftershocks, so far californi...