Monday 1 October 2018

earthquakes proof of christian end times of the bible palu indonesia 7.5 magnitude with tsunami

earthquakes proof of christian end times of the bible palu indonesia 7.5 magnitude  with tsunami, that is what it says in the  bible about earthquakes at the end times and the time when the son of man jesus will appear.

from this link http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=4937.0

Hi 1WW,

I have been quite lately because of what I have seen, through what you and others might refer to as
"Remote Viewing".

I am troubled greatly at present, by what I saw.

You know I am NOT a religious person but there is account of the world situation in biblical writings
in the N.T.

In "The Gospel According to LUKE" Ch. 21 verses 25 & 26 Quote;

Quote
25. And there shall be signs in the sun,
and in the moon, and in the stars;
and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity;
the sea and the waves roaring;

26. Men's hearts failing them for fear,
and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth:
for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

What I saw certainly relates to the underlined section in the above verses.

And another verse in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" Ch. 21 verses 21 & 22  Quote;

Quote
1.  And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:
for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away;
and there was no more sea.

2.  And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem,
coming down from God out of heaven,
prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

The Sky went Black and what was stretch out over the whole sky i.e. filling ones vision
was the Disc Section of this Drawing.... replacing the Black Sky

    



But the two verses above referring to both the Waves Roaring and the seas disappearing
are connected to the Oceanic Trenches and the Earths plates.

I saw huge tidal affects which went out across the earth, caused by Catastrophic activity
within the Trenches destroying everything which was on the face of the Earth and ALL perished
on the Earth. The seas then withdrew back off the face of the Earth, and went down huge
openings where the Oceanic trenches had opened. These openings caused the oceans
to have like long openings along the trenches having a huge waterfall like action on ether side
of the openings and all the debris was taken down into the Earth via what were the trenches.

After this took place there were No more seas on Earth.

As for the human race less than 1% remained... and to these people, a very strange thing took place;
Right at the time the tidal activity took out everything on the Earth.
Their bodies took on two similar images, One was taken (By the tidal activity) the other left.

In "The Gospel According to LUKE" Ch.18 verses 34. to 36 Quote;

King James Version
Quote
I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed;
the one shall be taken, the other shall be left.
New American Standard Version (1995)
Quote
"I tell you, on that night there will be two in one bed;
one will be taken and the other will be left.
Basic English Bible
Quote
I say to you, In that night there will be two men sleeping in one bed,
and one will be taken away and the other let go.

The "TWO" does NOT refer to TWO people i.e. these TWO being Gay !

But instead we all, have like TWO bodies mixed as one. (Having Double Logic)

One being the seed of A' DAM... the other of the wicked one through the cross breeding
between Alien and Human 5 to 6,000 years ago.

As I have said I am NOT a religious person but know the writings well from my early years
of education.... without going into my personal background.

What troubles me is, what I saw through what you and others may refer to as "Remote Viewing"
draws a parallel with what is written in these writings.

Now I Can NOT say that this shall happen according to what I saw, but it troubles me greatly,
to whether or NOT I should say more about all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

are we in the end times of the bible 2 california earthquakes 6.4 followed by 7.1 magnitude today and lots of aftershocks

are we in the end times of the bible 2 california earthquakes 6.4 followed by 7.1 magnitude today and  lots of aftershocks, so far californi...